THAI BASIL Ocimum Basilicum
Thai basil may sometimes be called anise basil or licorice basil, in reference to its anise- and licorice-like scent and taste, but it is different from the Western basil.
THAI BASIL DISHES/RECIPES
- Beef rendang with lemongrass and ginger, Thai herb salad and sticky rice
- Glass noodle salad with crab and chicken
- Thai red curry with noodles
- Tom yum soup
- Langoustines and red Thai curry
- Tom kha soup
- Thai green curry with scallops
- Beef panang curry
- Thai beef stir fry
- Thai jungle curry
- Thai green curry with sticky rice
THAI BASIL UK GROWN AVAILABILTY
Rokewood Ltd is UK's biggest grower of Thai Basil, and grown hypdroponically for all year round supply.